The Future is Here
offers integrated consultancy services and customer support in the fields of mining, calendrier pleine lune, environmental, structural and civil engineering.
Due to years of experience and strong relationships to research institutions, universities and tried-and-trusted partners, our specialists and experts provide sustainable cost-effective solutions.
We aim at reconciling economy and ecology.
Responsability towards Natural Ressources
We are a team of specialists and experts and have many years of international experience in our fields. While working on projects we aim at reconciling economy and ecology.
Range of capabilities:
project development and implementation, consulting, lead project management, project finance, expert reports, due diligence, know-how transfer, capacity building, human resources management, training
Angola, Chile, China, Canada, European Union (EU), Ghana, Indonesia, Mexico, Mongolia, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Russia, SADC countries
Dr Rüdiger Schwarz is used to continuously creating new solutions: Each new enquiry from a client in the raw materials, mining, geology or environmental segment is different from every other. Which is exactly what attracts him to his profession. The geologist, who holds a doctorate, takes advantage of his decades of international experience to arrive at fast, accurate conclusions.
Born in Berlin Dr Schwarz is chairman of numerous expert committees and associations, displaying a high degree of personal commitment towards meeting the industry’s future challenges such as environmental protection and the clearing up of contaminated industrial sites. He is married with two grown-up children.
- Competent Person’s Reports (JORC, NI 43-101, SAMCODE)
- Technical reports and design
- Geotechnical engineering
- Evaluation of resources
- Interest in Critical Raw Materials (EC COM (2008) 699), REE, Cu, Sn, Selected High Tech Metals, Natural Stone and Coal, Au
- Remediation of derelict and ownerless mines, tailings (TSF) and dumping areas
- Mine closure planning
- Public and stakeholder involvement
- Acid water drainage solutions
- geotec’s experts believe that the causes of environmental problems are economic and that these problems have consequences for economic growth; they are devoted to harmonizing environment and growth by offering engineering services in areas such as:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- mitigation planning
- landscape and ecological planning
- integrated water management
- integrated waste management
- renewable energies (biogas, biofuel, wind, solar).
- The more comprehensive project development, the higher time and cost savings. geotec‘s experts have in-depth experience and know how to harmonise man-made and natural environments. Project development includes evaluation of climatic and environmental conditions as well as financing options. We offer services such as:
- structural engineering
- public infrastructure (road and railway construction)
- property development
- system engineering
- project supervision.
- Water Management
- geotec‘s dedicated staff have in mind the universal right to access to clean and safe drinking water when dealing with fundamental issues such as:
- water supply and waste water treatment
- constructive hydraulic architecture
- hydraulic control measurements
- hydrogeological investigations and modelling
- state-of-the-art treatment technologies
- integrated water management.
- Waste Management
- geotec assists any effort to improve waste management and offers services in the field of:
- waste and raw material management
- waste management concept development
- waste flow and treatment management
- raw material separation and recycling
- project development and supervision
- waste to energy solutions.
- Clean Energy
- Through partner companies geotec supports alternative energy generation solutions and designs and installs
- waste to energy plants
- biogas generation plants
- biofuel production plants
- solar power generation systems
- wind turbines
- and offers services such as:
- consulting and feasibility study
- project development and engineering